We went over for Mother's Day. We cooked, swam, hunted for turtles, picked blackberries, licked honeysuckle, ran, played and got dirty. It really was too cool to get into the water but kids don't care, they had a blast.
This was taken right before the fish found his toes. He was NOT a fan and didn't get back in. I'm hoping that some water shoes will prevent a freak out in the future.
Emmy trying to rescue the golf cart that was stuck in the bushes because Jonah "wanted to go through there."
Caleb decided that he just wanted to run behind it for a while, their driving is a little too crazy for him.
They worked hard to find blackberries and only came home with a cup or so.
Probably because most of them looked like this:
Honeysuckle. I remember this being a favorite thing to do over there when I was a kid.
YAY for the pond!!
No comments:
Post a Comment