Stories from life at the Smith House

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

The kids (minus Caleb because he'd just eat the crayons or color all over his face with markers) made me cards for today. I'll translate below, because the scans didn't come out so hot.

The above is from Emmy: I love you Mommy so moch. We will not be mene. I love mother's day. Becus it is your day. You are the best mom. I love you mom. It is the best day.



Jacob's: A mom is speccil because she does lots and lots of stuf for us. She taks care of us when we get sick, when we get hut, and when we are hungry. My mom cooks ausum! I love a great mom like you. You are the best mom in the world! I love you very very much.



From Jonah: Dear. Mom, If it's Mother's Day we should do special things for you. We should not fight, yell, and we should respect for you. One thing you know about your Mother is that she loves you and you love her too. When we are sick you are here to take care of us. I am glad I have a mom like you.
***********************
Doesn't get much better than that. Those beat Hallmark cards any day of the week.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU ROCKIN' MOMS!


No comments: