Stories from life at the Smith House

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Gator 911

Update:
I guess this answers our question, we saw this when we passed by on Saturday:



Original post:

We've been watching Gator 911 on CMT pretty regularly now. Jacob and Jonah love animal shows and since we've been to Gator Country a few times, they feel like they're watching people on TV that they "know." "HEY! There's that big tall guy that let us pet the snake last time!" A month or so ago, we heard that they were at the canal down the street from our house but by the time we got out there they had already gone. Jacob and Jonah were bummed to say the least. Fast forward a week, and we just happened upon them as they were getting there again. I'm not sure if they ever caught the gator in the canal, but the boys were jazzed to get to be there nonetheless. Basil went with them for a bit and I stayed in the car with Caleb and a totally non interested and unimpressed Emily.






No comments: