Stories from life at the Smith House

Saturday, September 6, 2008

9 seconds of just plain mean

Watch first and then I'll defend myself.



So you're either laughing (Becca) or saying "poor baby!" (Mom) but let me just say, Jacob and Jonah's favorite holiday is Halloween. They LOVE scary things, they always pick out the most horrid decorations in the stores. They like that sort of thing! They like jokes and tricks, the combination was not a hit though. Jonah wouldn't sit by me for an hour afterwards, if it makes you "poor baby" people feel any better. :P They've not stopped talking about it all day, Jacob is sure now that he wasn't scared and he says that it was funny afterall. I have to disagree, he looked like he needed to change his pants just as much as Jonah did. They did feel better when I told them that a friend of theirs ran from the computer all the way to his room. His Mom is mean like me.

Here's the link to the "game" if you know anybody who will fall for it. ;)

Tic Tac Scare

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your right, that's exactly what I said! My poor JoJo, I'd be mad @ you too! He's going to have nitemares! I love you JoJo!

Gamaw

Shari said...

bwahahaha!!!!!

Phlip said...

hahaha

Anonymous said...

good one.