Stories from life at the Smith House

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

965 Beaumont Dr., Crystal Beach - Part 2

I made up a slideshow using pictures from our beach visits over the past 6 years. From Jacob and Jonah's first visit to our last one this past July. I chose the song for a very specific reason. Mom decorated part of the cabin with tropical stuff, and there was this one battery operated parrot decoration (toy) that spun around on his perch, told jokes and sang a song. He sang Sitting on the Dock of the Bay and my kids would play that over and over and over again while they sang along. It was always the first thing they ran to when we got there and the last thing they put up before we left.

The video is a bit longer than I planned on it being, but I had more pictures than I thought.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you've done made me cry again!
At least we have our pictures & memories! Good job on the blog!
Love, Mom

Phlip said...

Ike, you bastard! :(

But the pics are great.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! What an awesome Video!! Great job on the blog too!! You've got some great memories and maybe one day you'll be able to make some more. STUPID STUPID IKE!!!!
Terea

Shari said...

What a nice way to preserve some of those memories Nikki. Ike can't take those away. {{hugs}}