Here's the last set of pictures. Enjoying the beach and cabin way back when.
Little baby me:


We used to spin ourselves sick in this hammock:


Not many other cabins around in 1976:
Me and Uncle Gary:
Mowing the grass (and drinking beer) with Papa. Ah the good old days, when it was OK to let a two year old chug beer. I bet I was a good sleeper.
Bec and Papa:
Bec and Geah:
Little baby Becca (looking a whole lot like Caleb):



Nice flattering picture of myself. Showing my arse even back then.
That's me way waving from way at the top, in 1982-ish:
My kids heading up to the top in 2008:

Becca and I in 1982:
My kids in 2008:
2 comments:
LOVE the old photos! Will be going thru ours next weekend if all goes as planned. Say a prayer for my Jeep, I guess St Christopher or St Jude lol. :P
Geez you were cute! I see you are at least a second generation photo queen!
Post a Comment